2011...Leadership Camp ! ^^

2011...Leadership Camp ! ^^

Frenxxx =)

Frenxxx =)

sabah· kian kok

sabah· kian kok

铃·缘

铃·缘

5S2 foreva n.n

5S2 foreva n.n

Thank you 12 12 12

Thank you!whoever makes me stronger!

Thank you! Whoever makes me tougher!

Thank you! Whoever cross everything with me!

Please say thank you everyday, because you wouldn't know when are they leaving

Like now, Friends are all leaving, no more chance to say neither THANK YOU nor SORRY anymore~
They might be coming back into your life, but might be leaving forever...ever...

I learnt something here. Treasure everyone who comes into your life =)

Do not blame, do not complain, use your own true heart to treat anybody else who comes and steps into your life! X)

No matter you are coming back or not, 加油! Do not fall down easily ! You are the strongest in my heart =)

No matter you are coming back or not, I will wait ... =) 
[[ You might not referring to me, but I really am talking bout u =) ]]

Treasure your life... every second every moment X)

0 message^^: