2011...Leadership Camp ! ^^

2011...Leadership Camp ! ^^

Frenxxx =)

Frenxxx =)

sabah· kian kok

sabah· kian kok

铃·缘

铃·缘

5S2 foreva n.n

5S2 foreva n.n

Chronicle

Today watch movie with Wen Xuan ^^
12pm at KL festival again...lolx...
THEN!!!
When we bought the Ticket,
I realize that I dun hv even 1 cent in my wallet.....
SHIT!!!!!


omg...then i contact my mum...oh gosh...
my mum went home adi... T^T
nvm,then I contact Wei Quan to take money frm my mum...
however...
Wen Xuan helps me to pay the movie first...=D
just RM 7 !!! ^^
coz today is wednesday =D


Then...we go n hv lunch together at Oyster King...
lolx...Wen Xuan pay for me first too...><


about...1pm...
Kah Yan suddenly msg me...
she is in KL festival too!!!! =D
but then...><...
we adi hv lunch...@@
then just me accompany with her...go hv porridge~ hahaha~


after having lunch...
then straight go look for Wei Quan...take my $$ ... ><
hahaha~


Then...><...Kah Yan bck home...and me n Wen Xuan just watch movie...lolx...


By the way...the movie is quite nice,BUT
the way they film it...it's quite...erm...not nice...lolx...


5pm then went to Prima...but then rain ==
then just straight bck home...haish...
my dinner...just cookie... zzz...


However, it's nice !!! =D
having nice conversation with Kah Yan, Wen Xuan,Kim Huat at KL fest =D
and met a new fren too...hahaha~ xD




.............................................................................................




0 message^^: