2011...Leadership Camp ! ^^

2011...Leadership Camp ! ^^

Frenxxx =)

Frenxxx =)

sabah· kian kok

sabah· kian kok

铃·缘

铃·缘

5S2 foreva n.n

5S2 foreva n.n

Since when?

I dunno since when...
I totally deleted u all frm my life...
its totally...totally...
I think,it's not u all's fault, but mine.
I cannot accept my fren treat me like that.
Its terrible,horrible,impossible !
I did not felt guilty, and I will NOT!!!
EVER!
Since u all will not too!
However,I am always keep the good time in my heart.
No matter what will u all think...maybe u all will not remember who am I after various year more...
But for me, u all are imprint in my heart . FOREVER.
This is what we call, FRIEND. 
I dunno whether u all put me aside or stil with me.
but for me,it's doesnt matter anymore. 
Becoz I know I'm nothing to u all.
By the way, I am very appreciate it. Do not ever think I do not put it as a matter !
Do not underestimate what am I thinking! I am not that kind of person in ur mouth!
That's why, I know I am nothing for u all,maybe I am worst than nothing for u all...

hmm...by the way,I never think what u all think.

0 message^^: