2011...Leadership Camp ! ^^

2011...Leadership Camp ! ^^

Frenxxx =)

Frenxxx =)

sabah· kian kok

sabah· kian kok

铃·缘

铃·缘

5S2 foreva n.n

5S2 foreva n.n

School Open day+hari sivik



today...we all are taking our result...
shit~==
i reali dunno my ranking in my class...
but...according to total marks...
im no.8 in class...but according to A+
then i dunno where should I be...coz...
i think..i nv get an A+ for this time exam..
nvm...the 1st time...i can accept it...
but! my add maths failed!!!!!!!T_T
just 1 more marks,then i can pass it...why...why tell me WHY!!!
arghhhh...when i get it...teacher told me...
u got 18 in class ranking...WALAO!!!!!
the 1st time!!!!shit!>.<  T_T
i reali wanna cry la!!!!!nv get as bad as this before la...yor~~~~

well...about my sivik days...
nice wor...i ate the fried ice cream...nyam nyam...nice!^^
I love it so much~^^
then...some mashed potatoes...nice too!!!^^
I got the recipe..and i will do it by myself ^^
after the whole day...everybody was very very happy^^
and they went for lunch,but i didnt go with them...
cause i have to attend my dance class lor...^^
tomyam fish ball...recomen^^


selling foods...^^


catherine...what r u doing?o.0


0 message^^: