2011...Leadership Camp ! ^^

2011...Leadership Camp ! ^^

Frenxxx =)

Frenxxx =)

sabah· kian kok

sabah· kian kok

铃·缘

铃·缘

5S2 foreva n.n

5S2 foreva n.n

Yohu~~Yiiii...

Yiii~today so tired...but tml still have to go skul...
just came home 11.30pm...omg...
and then faster go bath...and faster study...and faster finish my ko-ku things~
oh no~such a damn busy life...if im still life-ing like this...
i think im going to die as soon~as possible~XP


wu ho~today at skul...chat wif tong...something funny happening~lolx
maybe last time been fren hurt...then this time i afraid that she will like my 'last time friend'
so i 'not so' believe in her...but...i think this 'negative thinking' will change as time goes by~


haiz...tong~please give me some time...i will let go my 'negative thinking' de lar~XD


gah yao gah yao!!!
+U+U!!!
for me,and you~
muacks muacks muacks!~^^

0 message^^: